- Beppy always fits, because the special foam adapts itself to the shape of the vagina.
- Beppy is soft, safe and comfortable.
- Beppy Wet is easy to remove, because of the clever loop.
- The Lactagel in Beppy Wet is pH compatible with the natural pH of the vagina.
- Beppy Wet has a fresh lavender scent.
- Beppy Wet contains no oil and is safe for use in combination with latex or polyurethane condoms.
Beppy is for single use only. Beppy is NOT a contraceptive.
The material used to make the Beppy is Polyurethane Sponge; its use is to close off the cervix from the vagina. The Beppy sponge is an serious alternative to tampons sold in the drug stores and supermarkets. The Sponge absorbs the fluids much more effectively then other traditionally available tampons. The reason it’s an alternative to contemporary tampons is because you can trust its unique design and quality.
The Beppy design was created by a woman engineer for women together with engineers at TUDelft and Erasmus Rotterdam, As Beppy is constantly improving product we are always interested in your experiences and comments. You may email to (Subject) ATTN: Beppy email@example.com
This string-less alternative to the regular tampon has been widely available to the European market successfully for the past 3 years. Now exclusively available in the U.S.A. and Canada from 3rd Planet Products, Ltd.
If you have a nearby retail store you'd like to stock the Beppy products; email us the store name, address, contact person and phone number.
Back to top